Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors C.R.A.F.T.

I'm really late with posting this, but better late than never, although my teacher always came back with Better never late!.. It's a nice and easy Challenge over on  C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog the theme is "CHRISTMAS!" so get over there and join in! Loads of prizes from all my favourites.
 Here's my card using Hedgie With His Christmas Poinsettia.
Yes he did get a bit bent...good tip... if you 3D your digi make sure you finish the inside of your card first otherwise it will get squished! (But I am crafting with out my glasses...still haven't found them!) Anyone using any of my digi's in this challenge will win a digi of their choice too! 
Crafty Suze entered the challenge using one of my digi's and also wins herself a prize!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...