New Home Digital Stamp #3873

New Home digital stamp. I added this digi again as it suddenly became a favourite! It comes in jpeg and PNG. I think that pigeon on the roof has made it his new home too!
Here's two lovely cards made by Elaine from. Simpli Crafti.
 I love the simple detail. The hearts, the little key! The gingham paper is just perfect!
 I  love that splash of crimson on the second card and the My Minds Eye papers. Thank you Elaine!   












Karen from  Karen's Creations made this gorgeous step card!  I love the detail, especially the little kitty button!










Shirley (NannyFlash) made this fabulous card













Mrs A made this one!

  










This fab card was made by Hetty

And one made by Jo Brown! I love the key charm!


 New Home Digital Stamp #3873: Only 99p 
 

1 comment:

  1. I purchased New Home Digital Stamp #3873 this morning. When can I expect to receive it? I'm a newcomer to this site, so not sure what happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for calling in to Spyder's Other Corner. We look forward to your comments good or bad (not too Bad hopefully!) There's a free digi over on Spyder's Corner Every Wednesday! Enjoy.

((Lyn))

Spyder's Birthday Freebie! Last day to get freebie!!

Over on Spyder's Corner you may've seen this digi, which has been in the past, a prize for the winner of one of my Birthday Challen...